it’s official. we have officially been waiting for dragon age inquisition longer than it takes to play through the fade in origins
In general, I prefer to write male protagonists.
I have nothing against female protagonists at all, I just feel that it’s important to make boy characters that were designed with Feminist Ideology in mind.
I dont feel like our commercial children’s literature is…
I reblog this every time I see it, no question.
Is his friend dead in the last one
*whispers* The blooper reel is equally, if not more, hilarious.
MY DAY JUST GOT A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER.
MATT BOMER READ MY FAVOURITE POEM IN WHITE COLLAR AND I’M SO HAPPY BECAUSE HIS STUPID FACE IT SO PRETTY AND HE IS SO ARTICULATE.
Oh, and while we’re talking about sex-repulsed people:
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed because you have experienced sexual abuse or trauma in your past.
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed because sex feels painful, uncomfortable or frightening to you.
- It’s okay if you’re…
oh my GOD
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Wow I did not know about this feature but I’m really glad I do now.
For John, I’ve always pictured him a mix between John Manganiello and Nick Bateman. The strong facial structure they have, especially in the jaw, is mostly what drew me to them as visual references.
As for Gabby, Amber Heard. I used Kate Hudson as a reference for that sketch I did a year or so ago, but I think that Amber is a little closer to the image in my head.